Why am I your Real Estate Matchmaker? Because I will coach
you and connect you with the perfect home.
When you’re searching for the perfect home, setting expectations is important. So first, we’ll meet to discuss your expectations and I will help align them with market realities. We will also discuss what you can expect from me.
- House hunting is fun and exciting like a first date! We will first start with your
criteria list and search for homes that are potentially a perfect match.
- Then, let’s make a house viewing date! I will coordinate dates and times for
- We’ll meet up at a convenient location. We can carpool in my car to discuss
properties in between viewings.
- Wear comfortable shoes and come with a full stomach! I will bring snacks if
you forget to eat. These tours can be long and we don’t want you to be grumpy
looking at houses.
- We’ll follow a strict 30-minute viewing schedule for each house to make sure
we have time to view all properties. If you find one that you love, we will go
back to view it again after the tour or another day.
- At the end of the tour, we’ll discuss pros and cons of each home and consider
all of our options.
Once you have made your match:
- I will coordinate with the lender to get your pre-approval form.
- I will coordinate with the listing agent to determine the wants and needs of the seller in order to craft that successful proposal.
- I will guide you through the offer and will help you understand contingencies and other aspects of this phase so that we set ourselves up for a successful offer.
- Once we achieve mutual acceptance, we will proceed to the next phase of the process – which is usually inspection. I will guide you every step of the way.
- I will coordinate paperwork with your lender, with title and escrow officers, and with the listing agent. You just sit back and relax and start thinking about how you are going to decorate your new home.
- Before closing, I will take you back to the home for one more walk-through. Don’t forget to bring your measuring tape so you can measure for furniture!
- Let’s make it official! I will coordinate a time for you to meet with my trusted
escrow team to sign for your new home.
- Within hours of your signing, I will deliver your keys.
My matchmaking is complete! Congratulations and Welcome Home.
“Rosita is wonderful! This is my second experience with her. She sold my house for me a few years back and I wouldn’t even think of anyone else when it came time to buy this year. She is a lovely person to work with and really goes to bat for her clientele. Staging, preparing property to sell and also to find and purchase a new property was easy with Rosita. I highly recommend her for both selling and buying. She has high integrity as well as a full understanding of the process for either a purchase or sale.”
– Karen Petterson